Founded in 2003, Woodbridge has been built on a reputation of classic lines and timeless pieces for today’s living. Woodbridge and its partners offer an integrated case goods business with custom paint and custom upholstery for the exacting needs of our customers.
All our furniture is produced by highly skilled craftsmen using techniques that will provide for lifetime satisfaction. The following are just a few examples of the quality that Woodbridge puts into its furniture.
- Durable angle irons are integrated into the legs of most of our swivel bar stools
- Unique routed corner blocks and sturdy corner lag bolts on our chair construction to ensure stability
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Solid drawer guides with corner blocking to ensure durability
- Smooth finish coat applied on all interior case components
- Hand woven materials for unique, differentiated looks and durability
See more from Woodbridge at: www.woodbridgefurniture.com/